Thursday 30 July 2009

Everyone's At It...(sic Lily Allen)

Kemp folding "the hobby" is really taking off. Marc Jacob's accessories designer and über-cool Katie Hillier's office together with Partizan Production's staff have also been manically indulging. The economy is literally going to come to a halt this is so addictive.

Miyowadawants submitted the administrator my friend James's efforts to the site administrator (see below):


CORRESPONDENCE AND A GEM REPLY FROM THE SITE!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Miyo Wada
Date: Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 3:16 PM
Subject: Ross Kemp submission
To: mr.ross.kemp@googlemail.com


Hi Mr. Ross,

I have taken a distinct liking or even love of your blog. I am fastidiously following it with vigour and check in regularly to have a titter. In fact, many of my friends have been indulging in their own efforts of "Kemp folding" as we like to call it. I have even posted your life-changing project on my blog which sadly isn't as niche as yours. Please let me know if you would like me to take the post about your wonderful project off my blog although I hope you appreciate my desire to share the "Kemp Folds" news.
http://miyowadawants.blogspot.com/

I do hope you like my friend James's effort of folding Ross's face, I feel it has a more minimalist touch than some other of the photographs on your site and hope it will feature on your site.

Keep folding!

Miyo Wada


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ross Kemp-Fold
Date: Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 3:16 PM
Subject: Thanks for Folding! Re: Ross Kemp submission
To: miyowada@gmail.com


Dear you,

Many thanks for sending us your fold, or enquiring about Kemp Folds.

The staff of Kemp Folds are doing their very best to get back to
everyone who gets in touch, but are currently a bit swamped. So
swamped, in fact, that we hardly get any chance to fold Ross
ourselves!

Rest assured that we've got yours, and we'll be in touch as soon as we
get to it.

All the best, and keep folding,

Kemp Folds
x

KATIE HILLIER'S OFFICE EFFORTS


Po,Po,Po, Poker face (sic) Lady Gaga minus a PVC/lurex jumpsuit

Camo x dishdash, fashion-wise, I think he's culturally confused or he's got it so right as mixed materials and patterns are currently "in,in,in"

It's all about the sheen on each alternate check on his jazzy shirt. Back to the 80's. Equal hard-man Tony Montana would approve

Hunting down Phil Mitchell

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use this for a looser curl and it works well. I like Moroccan Oil products and this is a solid one. It hasn't been life changing and I haven't used it

alone to really see what it does but it works well with the David Babaii Bohemian Beach Spray for nice loose curl.

Anonymous said...

I loved the definite hold and curl this

product kept in my hair. I did not try it alone as another reviewer did, but instead used it with the Moroccan Treatment (oil) product and they seemed to complement each other perfectly. If you have curls

like me and want them to look defined and beautiful, then you will like this product in conjunction with Moroccan Treatment.

Anonymous said...

I have tried every product that is supposed to be great for curly hair. This Moroccan Oil hair line is the best I have ever tried. I have paid for inexpensive

products to very expensive products and this is the VERY BEST I have ever tried in my life, and I am in my 50's. It makes my hair soft, shiny, bouncy, and easy to manage. My hair is shoulder length. No

frizzies or heavyness. I get so many compliments and people just wanting to touch my hair. I am okay with the fragrance.

Anonymous said...

I am mixed with white and black so I have really really thick curly hair. I have never used any product that does as much as this one. I blow dry my hair until it's just damp and then put a ton of this

cream on it and it loosens my curls and they stay soft and without frizz all day long! I love this product so much, the only thing that sucks is how fast i go through it. I would recommend this product to

anyone with curls!! I would be happy to answer any questions about it!